Be a Sponsor of the Thai Healing Alliance
As a sponsor of THAI, you support the only organization of its kind. You help to dignify and elevate traditional Thai massage throughout the world, and project a unified voice for safe and effective practice of Thai healing arts. Thai Healing Alliance is a non-profit organization, and your contribution may be tax-deductible. Any donation you make is acknowledged upon receipt, and a receipt for tax purposes is sent to you immediately. All THAI workers are volunteers, and no one receives a salary of any kind. Nevertheless, money is needed to support educational programs in Thai healing arts, to distribute printed information around the world, to expand the THAI online archives, and pay website and office expenses. To thank you for your tax-deductible donation, you receive special gifts and premiums, and your personal name or business is listed on the THAI letterhead, on the web site, and in THAI e-newsletters. Plus think of all the good karma you will be generating for yourself and others!
To view photos of several gifts for Sponsors click here
THAI Sponsor levels and benefits
There are four levels of sponsorship, each with corresponding premiums. After receipt of your donation, you will be contacted to ask about your gift choices before they are shipped to you. Prices below are in US dollars, or the equivalent in other currencies.
Bronze Level – $100 (or more) Your name is listed on letterhead, in the newsletter and in a special section of the THAI web site. You may also choose one gift from Group A below.
Saffron Level – $200 (or more) Your name is listed in all media (see above); and you choose one gift from Group A and one gift from Group B .
Lotus Level – $350 (or more) Your name is listed in all media; and you choose one gift from group A, one from B and one from C.
Emerald Level – $500 (or more) You receive an enhanced name listing in all media (see above); and you choose any four gifts from all groups.
THAI Premiums – the gifts you receive for being a THAI Sponsor
- Small metal-framed image of Jivaka, the Buddha, or a Thai reusi
- Jivaka and Buddha mouse pad, specially made for members of THAI
- Jivaka protection amulet in clear plastic case, to be worn around the neck
- Country style curry paste: A pouch of northern-style Thai red curry paste
- Thai baking/cooking essences: A set of 3 essences; jasmine, banana, and coconut
- Thai herbal tea: A special blend of lemongrass, ginger, galanga, chrysanthemum, marigold and rose, with a metal tea infuser
- What’s What in a Wat: Interesting book about the significance, contents and function of wats (Buddhist temples) in Thailand
- Framed Jivaka Amravana photograph – A photo of Jivaka’s home and herbal apothecary in Rajgir, India, set in a Thai wooden frame
- Small bronze statue of Jivaka, or of the Buddha. Cast bronze, with Thai inscriptions, appx. 4 inches high
- Nam Ob Thai: A bottle of Thai perfume water, for blessings and cleansing
- Thai essential oil collection: Lemongrass, eucalyptus, ginger, camphor, peppermint
- Book: Thai Healing Arts: Practice, Culture & Spirituality, by Bob Haddad
- Book: Thai Massage: A Traditional Medical Technique, by Richard Gold
- Book: Seven Peppercorns: Thai Medical Theory, by Nephyr Jacobsen
- Certified sample of earth from Jivaka’s garden in Rajgir, India. Presented in a nickel or bamboo container from Thailand.
- Thai Buddha amulet in metal case, with chain. Gold color amulet with Buddha and Chiang Mai commemoration.
- Color print of Jivaka being blessed by the Buddha, for use on altars or mounting on the wall
After receipt of your donation, you will be contacted to ask about your gift preferences before they are shipped to you.
If you have questions about becoming a sponsor please contact THAI.
To see a list of THAI Sponsors, Thailand Partners, and Associate Organizations, click here.